Hosting an interop is a privilege that does not require huge resoures.
- Hosts should provide a contact person that knows the area and can organize meeting rooms and a hotel.
- Hosts are NOT expected to finance the entire interop. Any meeting room rentals or catering bills will be covered by CIP4.
- Hosts are welcome to provide adequate meeting rooms within their facilities.
- Host factory tours are a welcome but not required diversion.
- Hosts may sponsor the Wednesday social event. This need not be extravagant or fancy.
Planing the Meeting
- Make sure the Requirements are fullfiled by the Hotel
- Create a new Connectivity page for each meeting and invite people to enter before arrival
Bring to the Meeting
- Network Equipment
- Access Point
- Wireless Bridge
- 2x Network Cables
- multi-plug connector
- powerplug adapter
- Label Printer and Labels
- Paper for name tags on the table