This page provides a page by summary of all errata that unfortunately made it into XJDF 2.1.
A copy of the XJDF 2.1 specification showing the location of these errata as pdf comment annotations can be found here XJDF Specification 2.1 Errata.pdf.
Note: To properly view the annotations, this pdf should be viewed in Acrobat Reader rather than a web browser.
Only issues that affect interoperability will be updated here. Minor typos and similar issues will be tracked in JIRA for the next version but will not be tracked here.
If you have found an Error in the XJDF Specification, please don't hesitate to create a new Bug-Ticket in the JDF Project here: https://jira.cip4.org/projects/JDF.
How to use this errata.
- The order of the errata duplicates the order of the XJDF 2.1 specification.
- Chapter headings are included for convenience only (to allow for an entry in the Table of Contents on this page).
- Each errata item is bounded by horizontal rule lines.
- If an errata affects multiple pages then it will be ordered by the first page it affects and all the revisions for the errata will be kept together in a single section.
- Each errata item is comprised of left and right columns where
- The left column contains the details, explanation, location and JIRA reference.
- The right column contains the revised content.
Each errata will have a link to the JIRA entry that describes the issue in detail.
The JIRA link is 'live'! It contains the current status of the issue.
The revised content is NOT formatted in the same manner as the specification due to editing restrictions of this wiki.
Text written in Bold Blue Underlined in the revised content column is for information and clarification only - it does NOT form part of the new/revised content.
Page numbers refer to the printed page number in XJDF. Add 22 to the printed page number in order to navigate to an indexed page, e.g. in Acrobat.
Table 3.1 XJDF
The data type of attribute JobID should be string and not NMTOKEN. This has now been corrected.
The amended line in the table reads
New in XJDF 2.1 errata
Job identification used by the application that created the XJDF job. Typically, a job is identified by the internal order number of the MIS system that created the job.
Modification Note: XJDF 2.1 errata. The data type was changed from NMTOKEN to string which allows @JobID to contain numerical values.