Hosting an interop is a privilege that does not require huge resoures.
- Hosts should provide a contact person that knows the area and can organize meeting rooms and a hotel.
- Hosts are NOT expected to finance the entire interop. Any meeting room rentals or catering bills will be covered by CIP4.
- Hosts are welcome to provide adequate meeting rooms within their facilities.
- Host factory tours are a welcome but not required diversion.
- Hosts may sponsor the Wednesday social event. This need not be extravagant or fancy.